- ZHAGA socket (book18).
- Enables individual remote management of streetlight lamps with DALI 2/ DiiA/ Osram DEXAL/ Philips SR drivers etc. (ON/ OFF/ Dimming).
- Specially designed and optimized for LoRaWAN™ (long range RF wide area networks).
- Autonomous operation based on predefined schedules (with independent real time clock), light level sensor.
- Adaptive lighting capabilities based on digital input for motion sensing.
- Bandwidth efficient with minimal communication requirements.
- Secure communication based on encryption keys.
- Electrical parameters monitoring (measured by DALI2/DiiA driver): V, W, A, Wh, PF, frequency etc.
- Advanced data synchronization and notification mechanism.
- Internal high precision Battery operated RTC with backup battery.
- External infrared interface for local configuration.
- Integrated light level sensor.
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware update.
- Designed lifetime: 10+ years.
|Lamp Type||LED, CF, HID with DALI 2/ DiiA/ Osram DEXAL/ Philips SR etc.|
|Connection||Zhaga (book 18)|
|Functions / Operation mode||ON/ OFF / Dimming|
|Dimming range||1%-100% (linear or logarithmic depending on driver settings)|
|Dimming steps||100 steps|
|Control interface||DALI 2/ DiiA (IEC 62386)|
|RF spectrum||868MHz / 915MHz / 923MHz|
|Firmware update||OTA (over the air)|
|Communication protocol||LoRaWANM: Class C or Class A|
|Security||encrypted communication based on security keys|
|Power supply||24 VDC|
|Internal scheduling memory||128 events (daily / weekdays / weekends / fixed date / exceptions)|
|Average power consumption||0.5W/ 24V contact module 1 – Zhaga (book 18)|
|Maximum power consumption||1W/ 24V contact module 1 – Zhaga (book 18)|
|Precision Real Time Clock (RTC)||Internal, high precision, with backup battery|
|Real-time lamp operation||LoRaWANM Class C networks only|
|Operating temperature range||-25°C to +65°C|
|Dimensions (diameter x height)||80 x 49 mm|
|Compliant standards||RoHS, RED 2014/53/EU|
(depending on driver)
- Lamp power
- Line voltage
- Active power
- Power factor
- Energy consumption
- Lamp / controller – running hours counter
- Lamp On / Off cycles counter
- Astronomical calendar scheduler
- Predefined scheduler
- Start state ( Photocell / Schedule / Manual)
- ON/OFF power threshold
- Over/ under voltage threshold
- Over/ under current threshold
- Strike retry count
- Fade time
- Light level threshold
- Data transmission setup
- Alert priority setup
- Over/ under voltage detection
- Over/ under current detection
- Lamp or ballast fault detection
- Device failure