inteliLIGHT® FRE-24-ZHAGA-L LoRaWAN™ compatible luminaire controller
- ZHAGA socket (book18).
- Enables individual remote management of streetlight lamps with DALI 2/ DiiA/ Osram DEXAL/ Philips SR drivers etc. (ON/ OFF/ Dimming).
- Specially designed and optimized for LoRaWAN™ (long range RF wide area networks).
- Autonomous operation based on predefined schedules (with independent real time clock), light level sensor.
- Adaptive lighting capabilities based on digital input for motion sensing.
- Bandwidth efficient with minimal communication requirements.
- Secure communication based on encryption keys.
- Electrical parameters monitoring (measured by DALI2/DiiA driver): V, W, A, Wh, PF, frequency etc.
- Advanced data synchronization and notification mechanism.
- Internal high precision Battery operated RTC with backup battery.
- External infrared interface for local configuration.
- Integrated light level sensor.
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware update.
- Designed lifetime: 10+ years.
|Lamp Type||LED, CF, HID with DALI 2 / DiiA / D4i / Osram DEXAL / Philips SR control gear|
|Maximum lamp power||Depending on the lamp control gear|
|Additional controlled devices||Yes, independent controlled via DALI relay|
|Functions / Operation mode||ON / OFF / Dimming|
|Dimming range||1%-100% (linear or logarithmic depending on control gear settings)|
|Control interface||DALI 2/ DiiA (IEC 62386)/ D4i/ Philips SR|
|Power supply||24 VDC (min 21.6 VDC – max 30 VDC)|
|Network interface||LoRaWAN (Class C or Class A)|
|RF spectrum||868MHz / 915MHz / 923MHz|
|Inter-node mesh communication||Optionally available, with motion sensor add-on|
|Firmware update||IR (infrared) / OTA (over the air)|
|GNSS||Optional – Geolocation and precision time (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS)|
|Security||Encrypted communication based on security keys (AES128-bit)|
|Surge protection||provided by DALI 2 control gear|
|Internal scheduling memory||128 events (daily / weekdays / weekends / fixed date / exceptions)|
|Measurement accuracy||Depending on control gear specifications|
|Average power consumption||0.5W/ 24V|
|Maximum power consumption||1W/ 24V peak power according to DiiA|
|Precision Real Time Clock (RTC)||Yes, battery operated|
|Battery operation time||10 years +|
|Real-time lamp operation||Yes|
|Digital input||1x dry contact (for PIR sensor, photocell sensor, open door sensor etc.)|
|Output||Festive lighting or another occasional consumer (if it is a Dali Bus device)|
|Tilt sensor||Optional (configurable threshold for tilt & roll)|
|Light sensor||Integrated. Configurable threshold.|
|Ingress protection||IP66 (IEC 60529)|
|Impact protection||IK09 (IEC 62262)|
|Operating temperature range||-25°C to +70°C|
|Weight||80 ± 5 g|
|Dimensions (diameter x height)||83 x 50 mm|
|Mounting||Zhaga (book 18)|
|Compliant standards||• RED Directive: LVD Directive & protection of health (EN IEC 62368-1, EN IEC 62479), EMC Directive (ETSI EN 301 489-1, ETSI EN 301 489-3), Efficient use of radio spectrum (ETSI EN 300 220-1, ETSI EN 300 220-2, ETSI EN 303 413) • RoHS Directive • Environmental Testing: EN 60068-2-1, EN 60068-2-2|
|Certifications||CE, SR Signify|
(depending on driver)
- Lamp power
- Line voltage
- Active power
- Power factor
- Energy consumption
- Lamp / controller – running hours counter
- Lamp On / Off cycles counter
- Astronomical calendar scheduler
- Predefined scheduler
- Start state ( Photocell / Schedule / Manual)
- ON/OFF power threshold
- Over/ under voltage threshold
- Over/ under current threshold
- Strike retry count
- Fade time
- Light level threshold
- Data transmission setup
- Alert priority setup
- Over/ under voltage detection
- Over/ under current detection
- Lamp or ballast fault detection
- Device failure