- ZHAGA socket (book18).
- Enables individual remote management of streetlight lamps with DALI 2 driver (ON/ OFF/ Dimming).
- Specially designed and optimized for LoRaWAN™ (long range RF wide area networks).
- Autonomous operation based on predefined schedules, light level sensor and adaptive lighting.
- Adaptive lighting capabilities based on digital input for motion sensing.
- Bandwidth efficient with minimal communication requirements.
- Secure communication based on encryption keys.
- Electrical parameters monitoring: (measured by DALI2 driver): V, W, A, Wh, PF and frequency.
- Advanced data synchronization and notification mechanism.
- Battery operated RTC, protected against unforeseen communication failure.
- External infrared interface for security keys transfer and local configuration.
- Integrated light level sensor.
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware update.
- Designed lifetime: 10+ years.
|Lamp Type||LED, CF, HID with DALI 2 driver|
|Connection||Zhaga (book 18)|
|Functions / Operation mode||ON/ OFF / Dimming|
|Control interface||DALI 2 (IEC 62386)|
|RF spectrum||868MHz / 915MHz / 923MHz|
|Firmware update||IR (infrared) / OTA (over the air)|
|Communication protocol||LoRaWANM: Class C or Class A|
|Security||Encrypted communication based on security keys|
|Power supply||24 VDC|
|Internal scheduling memory||16 events|
|Average power consumption||0.5W|
|Maximum power consumption||1W|
|Precision Real Time Clock (RTC)||Battery operated|
|Real-time lamp operation||LoRaWANM Class C networks only|
|Operating temperature range||-25°C to +65°C|
|Dimensions (diameter x height)||80 x 35 mm|
|Compliant standards||CE, RoHS, EN 61000-3-2(2014), EN 61547(2009), EN 60068-2-1(2007), EN 60068-2-2(2007), Prequalified according to ETSI EN 300 220|
- Lamp power
- Line voltage
- Active power
- Power factor
- Energy consumption
- Lamp / controller – running hours counter
- Lamp On / Off cycles counter
- Astronomical calendar scheduler
- Predefined scheduler
- Start state ( Photocell / Schedule / Manual)
- ON/OFF power threshold
- Over/ under voltage threshold
- Over/ under current threshold
- Strike retry count
- Fade time
- Light level threshold
- Data transmission setup
- Alert priority setup
- Over/ under voltage detection
- Over/ under current detection
- Lamp or ballast fault detection
- Device failure