- NEMA socket connected (ANSI C136.41).
- Enables individual remote management of streetlight lamps with electronic driver up to 400W (ON/ OFF/ Dimming).
- Specially designed and optimized for LoRaWAN™ (long range RF wide area networks).
- Autonomous operation based on predefined schedules, light level sensor and adaptive lighting.
- Adaptive lighting capabilities based on digital input for motion sensing.
- Bandwidth efficient with minimal communication requirements.
- Dedicated high-security memory for encryption keys storage.
- Wide range of electrical parameters monitoring: V, W, A, VAR, Wh, VARh, PF and frequency.
- Advanced data synchronization and notification mechanism.
- Battery operated RTC, protected against unforeseen communication failure.
- External infrared interface for local configuration.
- Integrated light level sensor.
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware update.
|Lamp Type||LED, CF, HID with electronic ballast|
|Connection||7pin NEMA socket (ANSI C136.41)|
|Maximum lamp power||400W|
|Functions / Operation mode||ON/ OFF / Dimming|
|Control interface||0-10V/ 1-10V, DALI|
|Network interface||LoRaWANTM (low power, long range radio frequency)|
|RF spectrum||868MHz / 915MHz / 923MHz|
|Firmware update||IR (infrared) / OTA (over the air)|
|Communication protocol||LoRaWANM: Class C or Class A|
|Security||encrypted communication based on security keys|
|Power supply||85 – 260VAC / 50Hz-60Hz|
|Internal scheduling memory||16 events / day|
|Precision Real Time Clock (RTC)||Battery operated|
|Real-time lamp operation||LoRaWANTM Class C networks only|
|Operating temperature range||-25°C to +65°C|
|Dimensions (length x width x height)||76 x 96 mm|
|Compliant standards||RoHS, EN 61000-3-2(2014), EN 61547(2009), EN 60068-2-1(2007), EN 60068-2-2(2007), Prequalified according to ETSI EN 300 220|
FCC ( in progress)
- Lamp power
- Line voltage
- Active power
- Reactive power
- Apparent power
- Power factor
- Energy consumption (active/ reactive)
- Lamp / controller – running hours counter
- Lamp On / Off cycles counter
- Astronomical calendar scheduler
- Predefined scheduler
- Start state (Photocell / Schedule / Manual)
- ON/OFF power threshold
- Over/ under voltage threshold
- Over/ under current threshold
- Strike retry count
- Fade time
- Lamp warming time
- Lamp cooldown time
- Light level threshold
- Data transmission setup
- Alert priority setup
- Over/ under voltage detection
- Over/ under current detection
- Lamp or ballast fault detection
- Device failure