For any questions, requests or suggestions concerning your personal data, the way it is processed or the purpose of processing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Who we are
Flashnet is a Romanian based company, with its headquarters in Brasov.
The fact that we process your personal data collected through our website https://www.flashnet.ro/ (hereinafter “website”, “our website” or similar), as well as through other electronic means of communication (social media, email etc.) or outside the electronic environment, makes us a data controller, in accordance with the terms and definitions set by the (EU) Regulation no. 679/2016 (also known as the “GDPR”), approved by the European Parliament on the 27th of April 2016.
According to GDPR, the below terms and definitions have the following meaning:
- Personal data: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular or by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
- Data subject: a natural person whose personal data are processed;
- Processing: any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
- Controller: any natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data;
- Processor: any natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller;
- Consent: means any freely given, specific unambiguous statement or clear affirmative action of the data subject’s intent, by which he or she, signifies its agreement to processing of their personal data.
3. Personal data collected, ways of processing, legal ground and retention period – brief description
Ways in which we collect personal data:
- Provided by you – we collect personal data that you provide to us by completing contact forms on our social media pages and on our website, by sending them in e-mail to our corporate e-mail addresses, by discussing with us by phone or by filling any other physical (paper based) forms, papers containing your name, e-mail address, phone number, physical address or any other personal data that you choose to share with us;
- Observed by us – we collect personal data directly via our web presence using cookies, regarding your IP (Internet Protocol) address, geographic location, and all other personal data you chose to make publicly available via your social media profile you are using in order to establish contact with us;
What categories of personal data we are processing and for what purposes?
- Data obtained from your interaction with our website`s technologies (ex. cookies): IP (Internet Protocol) address, functional cookies, tracking cookies for Google and Facebook, data regarding the device you use to access our website. We process this information to assure the functionality of our website and determine the level of its efficiency, to analyze web traffic and to promote our services in the online environment.
- Contact information: name, email address and phone number provided are processed by us in order to establish communication and commercial relation with you based on your intent.
- Data obtained from the content of the messages you send us: we process these data in order to be able to answer to your enquiries and also be able to provide you with accurate information.
- Data included in your CV (curriculum vitae, resume): name, e-mail address, phone number and other contact information, marital status, age, gender, professional performance and educational path followed are processed by us for the purpose of evaluating your fitness within our job requirements and for having the possibility of getting in contact with you.
What are the legal grounds of our personal data processing?
Data processed based on your consent: we process certain personal data such as profiling data and cookies for online advertising and email addresses for direct marketing purposes;
Data processed based on our legitimate interests: we process certain personal data such as (functional cookies, contact information you provide to us, the content of the messages you send us, data from CV’s we receive) based on our legitimate interests to continuously develop the quality of the services we provide, respond to inquiries we receive and communicate with people interested in our services, sell our products/services and recruit new employees.
What is the retention period of collected personal data?
In order to respect the principle of “storage limitation” set by GDPR, we only store personal data for the periods of time necessary for us to fulfill the purposes for which we collected and processed the personal data and also to respect all the legal obligations we have in this respect.
Do we transfer personal data to 3rd parties?
We may transfer certain personal data to third parties having contractual relation with us, based on that contractual relation and only for the purpose of fulfilling that contractual relation.
We take the necessary steps to verify that our partners handle personal data according to GDPR requirements and implement the necessary technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data.
Third parties we may send personal data to:
- Web hosting provider
- Marketing services provider
- HR services provider
4. Detailed description of the scenarios of our personal data collection: