inteliLIGHT® FRE-220-P-L inside pole LoRaWAN™ compatible luminaire controller
With its IP66 protection rating and compact dimensions, the controller can be installed directly into the lighting pole, making it less visible from an aesthetic point of view and allowing easier access for deployment teams.
- Average lifetime: 20 years.
- Enables individual remote management of streetlight lamps with electronic driver up to 400W (ON/ OFF/ Dimming).
- Specially designed and optimized for LoRaWAN™.
- Autonomous operation based on predefined schedules and digital input (light level sensor and adaptive lighting).
- Adaptive lighting capabilities based on digital input for motion sensing.
- Bandwidth efficient with minimal communication
- Dedicated high-security memory for encryption keys storage.
- Wide range of electrical parameters monitoring: V, W, A, VAR, Wh, VARh and PF.
- Advanced data synchronization and notification mechanism.
- Battery operated RTC, protected against unforeseen communication failure.
- Local infrared interface for local configuration.
- Integrated digital input.
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware update
- Designed lifetime: 10+ years.
|Lamp Type||LED, CF, HID with electronic driver|
|Maximum lamp power||400W (optional up to 750W) *|
|Functions / Operation mode||ON / OFF / Dimming|
|Dimming range||1%-100% (depending on lamp control gear)|
|Control interface||Analog 1-10 V / 0-10 V / PWM and reversed PWM / DALI Logarithmic and Linear|
|Power supply||85 – 275VAC / 50Hz-60Hz|
|Network interface||LoRaWAN (Class C or Class A)|
|RF spectrum||868MHz / 915MHz / 923MHz|
|Inter-node mesh communication||Optionally available, with motion sensor add-on|
|Firmware update||OTA (over the air)|
|GNSS||Optional – Geolocation and precision time (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS)|
|Security||Encrypted communication based on security keys (AES128-bit)|
|Surge protection||max 10kA (IEC 61000-4-5)|
|Internal scheduling memory||128 events (daily / weekdays / weekends / fixed date / exceptions)|
|Measurement accuracy||MID grade (±1%)|
|Average power consumption||0.5W|
|Maximum power consumption||2W|
|Precision Real Time Clock (RTC)||Yes, battery operated|
|Battery operation time||10 years +|
|Real-time lamp operation||Yes|
|Digital input||1x dry contact (for PIR sensor, photocell sensor, open door sensor etc.)|
|Tilt sensor||Optional (configurable threshold for tilt & roll)|
|Light sensor||Optional – externally connected|
|Ingress protection||IP66 (IEC 60529)|
|Impact protection||IK09 (IEC 62262)|
|Operating temperature range||-25°C to +70°C|
|Weight||230 ± 5 g|
|Dimensions (length x width x height)||126 x 57 x 42 mm|
|Compliant standards||• RED Directive: LVD Directive & protection of health (EN IEC 62368-1, EN IEC 62479), EMC Directive (ETSI EN 301 489-1, ETSI EN 301 489-3), Efficient use of radio spectrum (ETSI EN 300 220-1, ETSI EN 300 220-2, ETSI EN 303 413) • RoHS Directive • Environmental Testing: EN 60068-2-1, EN 60068-2-2|
* The controller can be used for luminaires over 750W together with an external contactor, and with limited functionalities (no dimming, no measurements).
- Lamp power
- Line voltage
- Active power
- Reactive power
- Apparent power
- Power factor
- Energy consumption (active/ reactive)
- Lamp / controller – running hours counter
- Lamp On / Off cycles counter
- Astronomical calendar scheduler
- Predefined scheduler
- Start state (Input / Schedule / Manual)
- ON/OFF power threshold
- Over/ under voltage threshold
- Over/ under current threshold
- Strike retry count
- Fade time
- Lamp warming time
- Lamp cooldown time
- Data transmission setup
- Alert priority setup
- Over/ under voltage detection
- Over/ under current detection
- Lamp or ballast fault detection
- Device failure