With its IP66 protection rating and compact dimensions, the controller can be installed directly into the lighting pole, making it less visible from an aesthetic point of view and allowing easier access for deployment teams.
- Average lifetime: 20 years.
- Enables individual remote management of streetlight lamps with electronic driver up to 400W (ON/ OFF/ Dimming).
- Specially designed and optimized for LoRaWAN™.
- Autonomous operation based on predefined schedules and digital input (light level sensor and adaptive lighting).
- Adaptive lighting capabilities based on digital input for motion sensing.
- Bandwidth efficient with minimal communication
- Dedicated high-security memory for encryption keys storage.
- Wide range of electrical parameters monitoring: V, W, A, VAR, Wh, VARh and PF.
- Advanced data synchronization and notification mechanism.
- Battery operated RTC, protected against unforeseen communication failure.
- Local infrared interface for local configuration.
- Integrated digital input.
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware update
|Lamp Type||LED, CF, HID with electronic driver|
|Maximum lamp power||400W|
|Functions / Operation mode||ON/ OFF / Dimming|
|Dimming range||20%-100% (depending on lamp driver)|
|Control interface||0-10V/ 1-10V, DALI|
|RF spectrum||868MHz / 915MHz / 923MHz|
|Firmware update||IR (infrared) / OTA (over the air)|
|Communication protocol||LoRaWAN™: Class C or Class A|
|Security||encrypted communication based on security keys|
|Power supply||85 – 260VAC / 50Hz-60Hz|
|Internal scheduling memory||16 events / day|
|Precision Real Time Clock (RTC)||Battery operated|
|Real-time lamp operation||LoRaWANTM Class C networks only|
|Operating temperature range||-25°C to +65°C|
|Dimensions (length x width x height)||126 x 57 x 42 mm|
|Compliant standards||RoHS, EN 61000-3-2(2014), EN 61547(2009), EN 60068-2-1(2007), EN 60068-2-2(2007), Prequalified according to ETSI EN 300 220|
FCC ( in progress)
- Lamp power
- Line voltage
- Active power
- Reactive power
- Apparent power
- Power factor
- Energy consumption (active/ reactive)
- Lamp / controller – running hours counter
- Lamp On / Off cycles counter
- Astronomical calendar scheduler
- Predefined scheduler
- Start state (Input / Schedule / Manual)
- ON/OFF power threshold
- Over/ under voltage threshold
- Over/ under current threshold
- Strike retry count
- Fade time
- Lamp warming time
- Lamp cooldown time
- Data transmission setup
- Alert priority setup
- Over/ under voltage detection
- Over/ under current detection
- Lamp or ballast fault detection
- Device failure