Server or cloud based, with an advanced user management system, inteliLIGHT® StreetLight Control is designed to efficiently manage street lighting projects regardless of their size, up to a virtually unlimited number of lamp controllers in large urban agglomerations and even geographically unconnected metropolis.
Highly interactive and user friendly, inteliLIGHT® StreetLight Control provides powerful management and reporting tools: detailed lamp parameters, real time error reporting and advanced maintenance scheduling tools. In addition, grouping, filtering and updating can be performed through the bulk operations interface, making it easier to manage large number of lamps, groups of lamps, users or scheduled actions.
The software application is capable of managing different communication technologies (LoRa™, PLC, GSM/GPRS), being able to integrate street lighting control hardware solutions from different suppliers. Furthermore, the system can connect and control other open protocol sensors and actuators, thus transforming inteliLIGHT® infrastructure into a SMART CITY platform.
- SAAS or one-time license solution
- Stable, secure and interoperable
- Automatic street lighting operation (ON/OFF and dimming control)
- Advanced scheduling based on astrological calendar or light/motion sensors
- Predefined exceptions to the lighting schedule and manual override
- Lamp and grid monitoring, real-time alerts, malfunctions management and triggered commands
- Unlimited numbers of lamp layers and lamp grouping possibilities, advanced filtering and bulk updating actions
- Smartphone application support for installation and commissioning
- Flexible map visualisation, public or private map provider integration: ESRI GIS, Google maps, Open Streetmaps etc.
- Advanced user management: privilege, area allocation and system management (including independent sub-systems)
- Advanced data analytics, reporting tools and performance graphs, featuring detailed filtering capabilities (lamp runtime reports, energy savings reports, luminary status reports, etc.)
- Vendor agnostic, compatible with different lamps and lamp controllers
- API, available for open data integrations
- Multi-language interface