Installed inside the feeder pillar, it is designed to provide autonomous operation for street lighting installations and carries out three phase measurements and analysis of electrical parameters in street lighting grids.
- Specially designed and optimized for LPWA networks.
- VPN security with AES128/256-bit encryption and key rotation.
- Bandwidth efficient with minimal communication requirements.
- Autonomous operation based on predefined astronomic calendar and/or external light level sensor (digital INPUT).
- Remote real-time ON/OFF control.
- Remote monitoring of grid parameters in street lighting grids: per phase voltage, current, frequency, power factor, active/ reactive/ apparent power, daily active/ reactive energy consumption.
- Configuration options for: current transformer ratio, voltage/power thresholds and daytime/nighttime consumption thresholds.
- LCD for displaying electrical parameters and device status.
- GPS for exact location and time.
- Maintenance switch for local manual override (AUTO/ON/OFF).
- Inputs: 2 x Digital INPUT.
- Output: 1 x Dry contact relay output (230V, max 3A).
- Designed lifetime: 10+ years.
|Product description||Street lighting panel control and monitoring unit|
|Power supply||Direct connection|
|Power consumption||Max. 10W|
|Supported frequencies||Band 8, Band 20|
|Firmware update||OTA (over the air)|
|Security||AES128/256-bit encryption and key rotation per session|
|Voltage input range||85 – 260VAC / 50-60 Hz|
|Internal scheduling memory||16 events / day|
|Power network type||Three phase electric network and Neutral|
|Current transformers||Standard X:5, where X is user definable|
|Operating temperature||-25°C to + 65°C|
|Operating humidity||95% non-condensing|
|Grid connectors||2.5 mm² terminals|
|Antennas||2 x SMA|
|Output||1 x Dry contact relay (230V, max 3A)|
|Precision Real Time Clock (RTC)||Battery operated|
|Battery operation time||Up to 2 hours|
|GPS||Location and time|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||138 x 90 x 47 mm|
|IP rating||IP20 (optional IP65 external housing)|
FCC ( in progress)
- active power
- reactive power
- apparent power
- active energy
- reactive energy
- power factor
- current transformer ratio
- voltage/power / current thresholds
- daytime/ nighttime consumption threshold
- over/ under voltage detection
- over/ under power detection
- over/ under current detection
- unusual daytime/nighttime consumption
- phase failure