inteliLIGHT® FRB-110 intelligent communicator is the heart of the REMOTE TERMINAL UNIT, the local intelligence unit integrated within the lighting cabinets. It ensures:
- DATA PROCESSING – concentrates and processes the data received from other components (controllers, FPC Data Concentrator, Lonworks PLC® Modem, FNM network analyzer and FVD voltage detector) to be sent to inteliLIGHT® central management software.
- COMMUNICATION – provides secure connection between street light controllers, RTU elements and central management software.
- SAFETY – ensures the system functionality in the case of communication failure: managing luminaries in concordance with pre-programmed criteria, saving data logs and the history of events that took place along the grid and synchronizing with the central management software once the connection is re-established.
- Works as a part of the inteliLIGHT® street lighting management system.
- Provides the functions of luminaires even when data connection is down
- Saves the data log and records history of network events, reports all to the inteliLIGHT® StreetLight Control NMS (save and record features are available locally when communication is down, data is synchronized when the communication is online again)
- 4 GB MicroSD standard storage capacity
- Provides real-time data processing of all the information coming from the RTU elements, PLC and/ or RF connected street light controllers and smart city sensors
- Uses IP-based connectivity based on secure VPN connection with the central management software
- Allows local user-control interface
- Coordinates the profiles and the grouping of luminaires, commanding them in concordance with their respective criteria
- Supports multiple redundant backhaul connections
- Detects cable cut error when the network is powered with software intelligence
- Designed to be installed inside the inteliLIGHT® Remote Terminal Unit
- Network connection of wired and wireless metering systems
- Battery powered real time clock
- Standard SOAP/ XML communication between FRB-110 and central management software
|Processor||High performance industrial processor (400 MHz, 400 MIPS)|
|Data storage||8Mbyte Flash, 128Mbyte NAND Flash, 128Mbyte SDRAM|
|External data storage||connection: MicroSD memory card|
|Case||Robust aluminum case – IP 51 protection|
|Dimensions (l x w x h)||95x45x130mm|
|Operating temperature||between -30°C and +65°C at 5 – 95% rel. humidity|
|Certifications||CE, R&TTE 99/5/CE, FCC, ROHS|