inteliLIGHT® FRE-220-M-NB1 embedded NB-IoT compatible luminaire controller
- Enables individual remote management of streetlight lamps with electronic driver up to 400W (ON/ OFF/ Dimming).
- Specially designed and optimized for LPWA networks.
- Autonomous operation based on predefined schedules and digital input (light level sensor and adaptive lighting).
- Adaptive lighting capabilities based on digital input for motion sensing.
- Bandwidth efficient with minimal communication requirements.
- Dedicated high-security memory for encryption keys storage.
- Wide range of electrical parameters monitoring: V, W, A, VAR, Wh, VARh and PF.
- Advanced data synchronization and notification mechanism.
- Battery operated RTC, protected against unforeseen communication failure.
- Local infrared interface for local configuration.
- Integrated digital input.
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware update.
- Designed lifetime: 10+ years.
|Lamp Type||LED, CF, HID with electronic driver|
|Maximum lamp power||400W (optional up to 750W) *|
|Functions / Operation mode||ON / OFF / Dimming|
|Dimming range||1%-100% (depending on lamp control gear)|
|Control interface||Analog 1-10 V / 0-10 V / PWM and reversed PWM / DALI Logarithmic and Linear|
|Power supply||85 – 275VAC / 50Hz-60Hz|
|Internet protocol version||IPv4/IPv6|
|Inter-node mesh communication||Optionally available, with motion sensor add-on|
|Firmware update||OTA (over the air)|
|GNSS||Optional – Geolocation and precision time (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS)|
|Security||Encrypted communication based on security keys (AES128-bit)|
|Surge protection||max 10kA (IEC 61000-4-5)|
|Internal scheduling memory||128 events (daily / weekdays / weekends / fixed date / exceptions)|
|Measurement accuracy||MID grade (±1%)|
|Average power consumption||0.5W|
|Maximum power consumption||2W|
|Precision Real Time Clock (RTC)||Yes, battery operated|
|Battery operation time||10 years +|
|Real-time lamp operation||Yes|
|Digital input||1x dry contact (for PIR sensor, photocell sensor, open door sensor etc.)|
|Tilt sensor||Optional (configurable threshold for tilt & roll)|
|Light sensor||Optional – externally connected|
|Ingress protection||IP20 (IEC 60529)|
|Operating temperature range||-25°C to +70°C|
|Operating humidity||95% non-condensing|
|Weight||125 ± 5 g|
|Dimensions (length x width x height)||110 x 48 x 36 mm|
|Mounting||embedded in lamp|
|Compliant standards||• RED Directive: LVD Directive & protection of health (EN IEC 62368-1, EN IEC 62479), EMC Directive (ETSI EN 301 489-1, ETSI EN 301 489-52), Efficient use of radio spectrum (ETSI EN 301 908-1, ETSI EN 301 908-13, ETSI EN 303 413) • RoHS Directive • Environmental Testing: EN 60068-2-1, EN 60068-2-2|
* The controller can be used for luminaires over 750W together with an external contactor, and with limited functionalities (no dimming, no measurements).
- Lamp power
- Line voltage
- Active power
- Reactive power
- Apparent power
- Power factor
- Energy consumption (active/ reactive)
- Lamp / controller – running hours counter
- Lamp On / Off cycles counter
- Astronomical calendar scheduler
- Predefined scheduler
- Start state (Input / Schedule / Manual)
- ON/OFF power threshold
- Over/ under voltage threshold
- Over/ under current threshold
- Strike retry count
- Fade time
- Lamp warming time
- Lamp cooldown time
- Data transmission setup
- Alert priority setup
- Over/ under voltage detection
- Over/ under current detection
- Lamp or ballast fault detection
- Device failure