- Enables individual remote management of streetlight lamps with electronic driver up to 400W (ON/ OFF/ Dimming).
- Specially designed and optimized for LPWA networks.
- Autonomous operation based on predefined schedules and digital input (light level sensor and adaptive lighting).
- Adaptive lighting capabilities based on digital input for motion sensing.
- Bandwidth efficient with minimal communication requirements.
- Dedicated high-security memory for encryption keys storage.
- Wide range of electrical parameters monitoring: V, W, A, VAR, Wh, VARh, PF and frequency.
- Advanced data synchronization and notification mechanism.
- Battery operated RTC, protected against unforeseen communication failure.
- Local infrared interface for security keys transfer and local configuration.
- Integrated digital input.
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware update.
- Designed lifetime: 10+ years.
|Lamp Type||LED, CF, HID with electronic driver|
|Maximum lamp power||400W|
|Functions / Operation mode||ON/ OFF / Dimming|
|Control interface||0-10V/ 1-10V, DALI|
|Firmware update||IR (infrared) / OTA (over the air)|
|Security||Dedicated high-security memory for encryption keys storage|
|Power supply||85 – 260VAC / 50Hz-60Hz|
|Internal scheduling memory||16 events / day|
|Precision Real Time Clock (RTC)||Battery operated|
|Operating temperature range||-25°C to +65°C|
|Dimensions (length x width x height)||110 x 48 x 36 mm|
|Compliant standards||RoHS, EN 61000-3-2(2014), EN 61547(2009), EN 60068-2-1(2007), EN 60068-2-2(2007), Prequalified according to ETSI EN 300 220|
FCC ( in progress)
- Lamp power
- Line voltage
- Active power
- Reactive power
- Apparent power
- Power factor
- Energy consumption (active/ reactive)
- Lamp / controller – running hours counter
- Lamp On / Off cycles counter
- Astronomical calendar scheduler
- Predefined scheduler
- Start state (Input / Schedule / Manual)
- ON/OFF power threshold
- Over/ under voltage threshold
- Over/ under current threshold
- Strike retry count
- Fade time
- Lamp warming time
- Lamp cooldown time
- Data transmission setup
- Alert priority setup
- Over/ under voltage detection
- Over/ under current detection
- Lamp or ballast fault detection
- Device failure