Installed inside the feeder pillar, it is designed to provide autonomous operation for street lighting installations and to carry out three phase measurements and analysis of electrical parameters in street lighting grids.
- Autonomous operation based on predefined astrologic calendar and/or external light level sensor (digital INPUT).
- Remote real-time ON/OFF control.
- Measures parameters in street lighting grids: power factor, active/ reactive/ apparent power, voltage, current, frequency, daily active/ reactive energy consumption.
- Offers configuration options for: current transformer ratio, voltage/power thresholds and daytime/nighttime consumption thresholds.
- Reports any malfunctions and errors to the central server in real-time: under/over power, under/over voltage, phase failure.
- Inputs: 2 x Digital input.
- Output: 1 x Dry contact relay output (230V, max 12A).
|Product description||Street lighting panel control and monitoring unit|
|Power supply||Direct connection|
|Power consumption||Max. 3 W|
|Voltage input range||0V – 265V / 45-65 Hz|
|Power network type||Three phase electric network and Neutral|
|Current transformers||Standard X:5, where X is user definable|
|Operating temperature||-25°C to + 80°C|
|Connectors||Lead wires or 2.5 mm² terminals|
|Output||1 x Dry contact relay (230V, max 12A)|
|Battery operation time||~ 6 hours|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||70 x 90 x 63 mm|
|Certifications||IEC 60068-2-1, IEC 60068-2-2, ANSI/IEC 60529-2004|
- active power
- reactive power
- apparent power
- active energy
- reactive energy
- power factor
- current transformer ratio
- voltage/power / current thresholds
- daytime/ nighttime consumption threshold
- over/ under voltage detection
- over/ under power detection
- over/ under current detection
- unusual daytime/nighttime consumption
- phase failure